Marrying young is not the end of my freedom. It means I want to travel and see the world, but with her by my side. It means I still like drinking in bars and dancing in clubs, but stumbling home with her at 2am and eating pizza in our underwear. It means I know that I want to kiss those lips every morning, and every night before bed. If you see marriage as the end of your ‘freedom’, you’re doing it wrong.
applause for you omg
i dont understand why guys wont buy tampons because:
- NO one thinks theyre for you
- actually everyone thinks youre the sweetest person ever and there is a 103% chance i will date u
- nobody thinks theyre for you calm the fuck down
4. they’ll probably assume you have a girlfriend
5. no one cares if you buy pads/tampons. absolutely no one cares.
So if I buy tampons, people will think I have a girlfriend?!